Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to Sell my Domain Name: Some Tips Needed

I recently bought a .com domain via ValueDrops, quite a catch because I realized the .org .net .biz and .info versions of the name had been registered by a big design firm in the Netherlands. I think someone in their department obviously forgot to acquire the .com, the crown jewel, when it expired some 10 days ago and now I'm the proud owner! These people obviously NEED this .com domain but they have not contacted me.

I put up a minisite on the domain 7 days ago and while it already ranks top on Google for some search terms, I have not seen good traffic coming its way, which leaves me with one option, sell. How do I contact my friends in the Netherlands with an offer for  a sale? Anyone with an experience on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment