Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unbelievable web hosting Offers, but for the patient and diligent

There are unbelievable domain and webhosting offers out there but for those who are patient and willing to go the extra mile.Seek and you will find! Webhosting companies are outdoing themselves rolling out some of the coolest  packages and add ons that make the life of a webmaster fun and worth the while as Christmas approaches.

I recently landed a deal on DreamHost for the Veteran's day. Well Veteran's day is not really a holiday in Kenya or Africa but with the hot offer, I decided to join Americans in celebrating the Vets'Day. What I got was unbelievable: One year of webhosting for $9.24; unlimited emails, unlimited subdomains, one-click installs for several applications, $25 Google Adwords credit, plus a super user friendly admin panel. In the end I got more than I had bargained for. I spent $9.24 and got more than $100 worth of value!

Always look out for hot deals, Twitter and Google Adwords are good hunting grounds for bargain offers. Search on Twitter with keywords like "domain promos" "hosting promos" "domain offers", search on Google, you might just land the deal of a lifetime. As a Christmas approaches i have kept my eyes wide open as I hunt for the next hot deal in this wonderful and exciting business!

Work can be republished with attribution. Email Us africadomainnames@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment